WHAT IS COWORKING?
- beautiful, bright and comfortable suite located within a heritage school house
- central location, only 3 minute walk from Main Street Markham
- free parking
- ‘hot’ desk where you can set up your laptop for the day
- shared kitchen with fridge and microwave
- internet/WiFi and charging stations
- coffee/tea and healthy snacks available (and maybe some chocolate in case of emergencies)
- access to daytime and after hours facility rentals
We have several spaces available for members to rent for workshops, meetings and events.
The Hive Suite (coworking space) is available evenings after 6pm as well as weekends. Furniture can be moved around but must be put back into place. Room is good for up to 20 people (possibly a few more depending on how room is set up). $25/hr.
The Boardroom can be booked during weekdays, evenings or weekends. Boardroom table seats 10 comfortably. More chairs can be brought in and additional tables are available. $25/hr or $125/day.
Private Office – depending on availability, the private office can be booked by the hour ($20) OR half day ($45) OR full day ($75). Good for 1-4 people.